Operative gynecology - Advanced Technologies
29-31 Ottobre 2014 - San PietroburgoOrganizers: Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of St. Petersburg and the North-West Region, Russian Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the Russian Association of Endoscopic Gynecology, D. O. Ott's Research Institute of Obstetrics and Gynecology NWD RAMS, "Journal of Obstetrics and women's diseases".
The main topics of the Congress program:
- new aspects of endometriosis etiology and pathogenesis;
- assisted reproductive technologies in patients with endometriosis and uterine myoma;
- endometriomas and reproduction;
- pain and endometriosis (mechanisms of development and ways to overcome);
- assisted reproductive technologies in gynecological practice;
- modern approaches to endometriosis diagnosis and treatment, laparoscopy in the treatment of endometriosis, surgery of severe endometriosis;
- laparoscopy and hysteroscopy in the treatment of infertility, fertiloscopy, office hysteroscopy, hysteroscopic shaver, adhesion technologies;
- laparoscopic hysterectomy, extended laparoscopic hysterectomy, para-aortic lymphadenectomy, nerve-preserving surgery in gynecological oncology;
- laparoscopic and vaginal treatments for pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence, modern synthetic materials;
- sparing technology in gynecology: myomectomy, hysteroresectoscopy, UAE, LNG- IUD, selective inhibitors of progesterone receptors in benign tumors of the uterus;
- single-port Laparoscopic Access Gynecology (SILS), NOUDS technology;
- robotic surgery in gynecology;
- modern technologies in providing anesthesia for obstetric and gynecological patients;
- modern methods of drug therapy in gynecology (contraception, hormone therapy, surgical menopause, hormone replacement therapy, treatment of endometriosis and uterine fibroids, osteoporosis, urinary urgent incontinence, STI, chemotherapy, antibiotic therapy, etc.).
The leading experts in laparoscopic surgery and treatment of gynecological diseases from Russia, France, Germany, Italy, USA, Austria, Holland and other countries will participate in the scientific sessions of the Congress. Alongside with clinical lectures and demonstrations there will be live operations broadcasted, as well as direct tele-conferences between the leading clinics of Russia, France and Italy.
It is planned to hold pre-congress scientific and practical training courses in the operating room by the leading gynecologists of the country (October 28). At the end of the Congress the participants will receive a diploma-certificate.
The exhibition will be held during the Congress in which the companies supplying equipment, instruments and devices for laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and operative gynecology, as well as pharmaceutical companies will take part.
Applications for participation in the Congress can be sent by fax +7 (812) 3282361, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vice-President of the Congress
Professor: V.F. Bezhenar
President of the Congress
Director of the D. O. Ott`s Research Institute of Obstetrics and Gynecology NWD RAMS
Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences,
Professor: E.K. Ailamazyan